VIS CORE VALUES
- Integrity. We care about honesty and transparency. Acting with strong moral principles and accountability to others is what makes a perfect VIS teammate.
- Solution-Oriented Approach. Focusing on finding someone at fault is never on our agenda. We pay attention to how problems can be solved when they arise and how they can be proactively prevented.
- Continuous Improvement. We never stop improving ourselves and our work environment. As a part of the VIS family, you will have limitless access to education opportunities that are partially offset by the company to make sure your knowledge and skills are always up-to-date.
- Systematic Thinking. We look at the big picture at VIS. Having a singular focus may fix one issue, but at the same time, destroy another. Thinking systematically is what helps our teammates achieve work success with as little friction as possible.
- Emotional Intelligence. Self-awareness and empathy are not an empty promise with us. We care about our teammates’ wellness and health by making sure they are always heard and respected.
- Process Simplification. Adoption and efficiency is a priority. We like to reduce complexity and explain everything in a simple manner to both our clients and every team member.
- Sense of Humor. At times it’s inevitable to be too hard on yourself. The easiest way to avoid that is to be able to laugh at yourself and move on from whatever you’ve been dealing with.